Posts by Krimmy21
7 posts total, newest first.
[X20.0.1] Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Archive - omfg
idk wtf to doooNilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=SeXZeFPS;13303227]scroll down untill u see the rar file.[/QUOTE]
yea but when i click it a thing pops up and asks me to open it and it like makes a new one and keeps doing it :(
- - - Updated - - -
Like do I co[X20.0.1] Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Archive - Idk how to download the file someone halp me
- - - Updated - - -
Idk how to download the file someone halp meNilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Idk how to download it and get the file I need to put into Adobe I'm trash at this ;-;.Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Hi! I'm new to this platform and my friend gave me the updated file of 20.0.0 but now there is the update, how will I have any idea when the new update is coming out and where should I look for it? :3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.