Posts by benzu
8 posts total, newest first.
Grimoire 3.6in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Oh I think the laptop im using doesnt have any. Ill try installing one. Thanks!!Grimoire 3.6in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Why can't I use Grimoire 3.5 or 3.6? I already installed new adobe flash player but it doesnt show up. But when I open Le Bot it runs but with the Grimoire theres nothing. Any help guys?Grimoire 3.5 - Plugin system now availablein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=CoolMind;13383611]Remove item from whitelist and using add command?
Try that in your bot[/QUOTE]
I'll try this one. Thanks! but the bot should pickup items on the whitelist right when its checked?Grimoire 3.5 - Plugin system now availablein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Need help! Bots cannot pick up items when its on drop whitelist. How am i able to make this work i cant farm using packet spammer bcos i get disconnected. How to fix this?BUY ITEM SPAMMER FOR DARKNESS AND FLAME SIGIL (EMBERSEA)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Need buy item spammer for these items lol sadly too lazy to farm for pyromancer so I would like to try to lessen work and I need spammer for Darkness and Flame sigil for Pyromancer Shop (1142) THANKS!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.