Posts by iislight
51 posts total, newest first.
Survival Hack v3.5 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Great work.
Thanks chickeninabiskit and simozh
(Also what is this coded in?)AUTO KEY-SELLER! 3$ [250 VOUCHES] [TRUSTED] [EXPERIENCED] And a Warranty!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - The owner of my other key is a no life, so he gave me another. Rep+Vouch and all that jazz, I'll be buying here whenever I get banned for making Kiddies Rage ;)AUTO KEY-SELLER! 3$ [250 VOUCHES] [TRUSTED] [EXPERIENCED] And a Warranty!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Just bought a CD Key, and when I go to play in the morning it says it's in use.
Added you on skype.DayZ Survival Hack v3.3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sd333221;7271817]http://www.computergames-forum.de/images/smilies/Sonstige/facepalm.png
Americans
Edit: Nevermind it was not about the order of month and day but the year :D[/QUOTE]
Americans?
I live in DayZ Survival Hack v3.3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=irackers;7271613]Also reporting back. Used this hack for a few days now and only banned once. Was a rookie mistake. teleported 20 times in a row within about 3 mins...
dont teleport much and you should be fine!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.