Posts by BmwKalver
6 posts total, newest first.
OSIRIS LIGHT | Clysmus Injector | 10.15.2020in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - https://i.imgur.com/0aTkp6U.png
It's vac, not ow, are you dumbass? wdym by hiding it? i'm very good at hiding it but this mpgh community is so bad that they say it's still undetectedOSIRIS LIGHT | Clysmus Injector | 10.15.2020in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - great job, i've got vac with my own main which had 8k hours, faceit lvl 10, ge and ge, many skins and a lot of medals. great job, why there is no one saying its outdated, fuck sake, rip 400eur steam acc. thank u mpgh.Osiris Multihack (05/08/2020) v18in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - After injecting nothing happens?! I tried different injectors, with csghosts after injecting it crashes the game.CS:GO COMMEND BOT V2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hi. I'm looking for the help as well. As y'all can see, I'm pretty newbie on this node.js thing, can anyone help me with this error or message?
https://i.imgur.com/BlpqTJR.pngSkush v3.126 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Rage config pls?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.