Posts by iLikeSmarties
90 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Something Weirdin Combat Arms Discussions - When I was going into a match it comes up with 5 Best Daily Players right? and then it came up with Aug Wogl General Of the army?
Wtf is Aug Wogl Iv seen heaps of them on Daily Best Players
there all high ranks likLMAO AHAHAin General - [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]He got pwned By Greece Bitches! 2004 :D Euro
http://www.youtube.com/user/badgetheradge#p/a/f/1/j1GKDW4yDqwHow come CA Aint workingin Combat Arms Help - Its never happened before when I press CA it takes me to the site always half loadedCombat Arms Mine Trail Coming Soon!in Combat Arms Discussions - I will be making a Mine trail Video on Combat Arms with HD 1080P Widescreen it will be released on 25/4/2010
Please leave your name CA/MPGH and I will contact you
Combat Arms-TastyLamb
MPGH-iLikeSmarties
Combat Arms Combat Arms Youtube Videoin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=-ToxicWaste-;1547210]Well I would love to participate, my IGN is:
iamccrguys
Please PM me if you let me do it.[/quote]
Ya you can do it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.