Posts by keving
40 posts total, newest first.
SweetFxin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - I got not banned while playing with it, but stopped using it.
It slows down the fps for me. And i don't have a low pc.
And the Graphics in Bo2 are better then in the old games.SweetFxin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - There are so many posts about that, and also its ignored by punkbuster.
And someone told on SteamForum he got banned for that but Steam told him that it was an cheat.
I have it on. Looks much better ;)
Edit:
1 Post froSweetFxin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Anyone did used SweetFx on an VAC enabled Game?MP.exe from Version 1.0.12?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Does anyone have the MP.exe from 1.0.12.
I wan't to analyze a function from it, wich looks like TAC.
CoD checks for ESP WallHacks etc.
I allready looked for that on current mp and didn't found it.
I looked at GetWiMicrotransactions and othersin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - I bought 2 Camos and maybe the Europe Flags in future.
But good that they released the Elite things.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.