Posts by clonious
61 posts total, newest first.
Minecraft Beta 1.1.02 Premium Hack.in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I already have a cracked version, but thanks anyways. I really really want to buy it though. Online multiplayer looks fun with the right group of people. (f**k griefers.)Chocolate v4.3 (new)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Love the hack. I'm sad to see you stop updating it though. The so called "anti xchocolatex group" must not be very bright, or at least jealous that you released a free aimbot, whereas they've had to pay for it all this tChocolate v4.2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Lol, Combat arms detected it for me this morning, so i immediately went here and saw this. I <3 you. Lol, yeah I gotcha with the NPC OPK thing, though i can just set it to aimbot=head, super bullets, turn visible only ofChocolate v4.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well, there goes CA VIP. Way to go, this is great! Now nobody has to pay for CA VIP! You even do a good job updating. I wonder what ever happened to shooting rockets out of one's Knife...?Ghostmodein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This still working? Damn. I expected this to get detected and shut down in a day, like every other hack on here. Good job.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.