Posts by kauknochen
3 posts total, newest first.
XTrap Bypasser (June/July 2012)in S4 League Hacks - [QUOTE=ZeroCool+;6321832]aint detected , your hack is detected i guess, all avalible trainers are detected thats the prob[/QUOTE]
You are the Problem.
It's not your "Bypass" .
It's outdated.
so failNeed Help with ESP bzw D3DXVECTOR3in DirectX/D3D Development - Hey MPGH ;)
I need your help ,
i have an problem... I have tryed to build a ESP func.
I have the x,y,z coards from the enemy and from my player.
But it crash. Can anybode help me? :/
Thanks
void ESP()
{[UNDETECTED] World of Tanks hack Source!in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=flameswor10;5567204]
Endscene Hook:
ENDSCENE_HOOK = VTable[42] + 0x2A;
ENDSCENE_RET = ENDSCENE_RET + 0x6;
[/QUOTE]
You mean ENDSCENE_RET = ENDSCENE_HOOK + 0x6 or? :DOP7 Public Hack (10.03.)in Operation 7 Hacks - wow! nice..
and undetected..:)
Showing the 4 most recent posts.