Posts by RhyTaco1
18 posts total, newest first.
INSTACART GIFT CARD SERVICEin User Services - Bumpity bump bumpINSTACART GIFT CARD SERVICEin User Services - Bump dis guy to da topINSTACART GIFT CARD SERVICEin User Services - [QUOTE=nyczalex;14374799]So you place orders you mean?[/QUOTE]
I can, I'm selling the gift cards, but not everyone has a debit card or a credit card and just have paypal, so I'm trying to expand my potential base by offINSTACART GIFT CARD SERVICEin User Services - BUMP PM me for more deats/
I can also schedule pick up orders for those who dont have a debit/credit card to use instacart.INSTACART GIFT CARD SERVICEin User Services - instacart gift cards
Pricing
40% of price in btc
50% of price in pp
Values from 100-500$
I can do more but thats based on if I want to or not.
Contact me on IM/PM on mpgh if you have questions or wish to place
Showing the 5 most recent posts.