Posts by Regaa
70 posts total, newest first.
ExternalHack v1.6.1 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - You got to download it and then click with your right mouse on the map and click extract.. Put it where ever you want it, and then click on "run" (make sure your BO is already on and not on fullscreen). That the thing I [Leech] Call of duty 4 Multihack for v1.7 (OldSchoolHack)in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - btw it's patch 1.7 right? or 1.0?[Leech] Call of duty 4 Multihack for v1.7 (OldSchoolHack)in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I don't got xfire running, just if I inject the .dll call of duty starts, then I choose a server.. the map will load and when the loading is done it shut off cod and says the Iw3mp.exe isn't working anymore[Leech] Call of duty 4 Multihack for v1.7 (OldSchoolHack)in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - when I start the game everything is fine, but if I go into a server it's gonne load and at the end it's says iw3mp doesn't work anymoreUpdate 1.0.182: MW2 Level + Prestige Hack (Easy as posible)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - so, okay dudes This one isn't working and sorry.. I'm not gonne make a new one.. because I'm banned from CodMw2 because of wallhack.. so I can't make a new one for u guys,!
Well, okay Cya
Showing the 5 most recent posts.