Posts by lyoko66000
23 posts total, newest first.
Merge Shop as Command/Merge Pluginin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - oh okay then, imma try that, just to make sure again, do i need the item from Merge Item to be in whitel
- - - Updated - - -
So update, i think the merge item does go in, even without loading the shop first, but it doeMerge Shop as Command/Merge Pluginin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I'm Trying to Automate a Penance Farm from /sevencircleswar for Head of the Legion Beast Helm, but I encounter a problem, my Current method is to farm the necessary items then Send Packet "%xt%zm%buyItem%118717%60040%198Auto Accept?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Is there any way for Auto Accept all drops without adding anything to whitelist?SDKA Void Aura Gbotin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - This is my personal bot for Void Aura , I'm using the quest that requires SDKA.
Note:
I make it on 3.8+
Default Class is VHl(for Malignant Essence) and SsG(for Empowered Essence, exchangeable with other AoE clasSword and Scroll Badgein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - This is my personal bot for Sword and Scroll Badge, I'm using the "Studying the Ninja" Quest because its only using 1 map and gives 3 Badge.
Note:
I make it on 3.8
I didn't set the skill on purpose
Reject non white
Showing the 5 most recent posts.