Posts by ixuatl

423 posts total, newest first.

DBD MSSTORE BP, MARKET FILE & SAVE INJECT TUTORIAL 4.6.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Mastasly;15111344]You can access any protected Windows files when you boot Ubuntu linux from USB. Jus boot into Tails for example and u shud be able to.... remember: The file and folder/directory permissions on Unlocking all killers & survivors safelyin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=T-800;15111333]I mean: is this procedure of unlocking characters in the game still detectable by a simple manual check on your save? Because what he says here "Without a high risk of being banned at manual checkUnlocking all killers & survivors safelyin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=T-800;15111018]Isn't there a similar procedure for detecting character unlocking using RULES in fiddler? asking because I genuinely don't know[/QUOTE] Yes, as long as you use the Fiddler Rules to unlock characteUnlocking all killers & survivors safelyin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=SirAngle;15109867]Hi there! I would simply like to unlock all of them, lvl 1, and play the game on my own. I don't want to pay money to unlock all of the killers. Is there a way to fairly safely unlock all KillersDBD MSSTORE BP, MARKET FILE & SAVE INJECT TUTORIAL 4.6.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Mastasly;15110724]what exactly happens if you would try to run the game with tampered .pak file? what type of error wud u have during loading? (ms store)[/QUOTE] You cannot use a modified file as the entire game

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us