Posts by chriscuu
5 posts total, newest first.
2Take1External 1.0.5in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chriscuu;14210926]Anytime I try to use it crashes the game instantly, too bad enjoyed it for a while... hope update come soon[/QUOTE]
apparently i had some parts activated and saved in the .ini that no longer w2Take1External 1.0.5in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Anytime I try to use it crashes the game instantly, too bad enjoyed it for a while... hope update come soon2Take1Externalin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Archive - Player options mostly work...vehicle mods dont work at all...xenon headlights work and color changing...kill all peds for whatever reason work 2 or 3 mins after i tried it..lol...
I only tested it in storymode though so Kiddion's External Job Hopperin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I have made several million...around 15mil actually....working great for me thanks Kiddion
Had this for a little over a week btw...my brother uses it aswellKiddion's External Job Hopperin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - so i did test it very seldomly...i got 500 or 600 k and no ban...hope none...only time will tell
Showing the 5 most recent posts.