Posts by phpsel
4 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Classic Addiess 01 - 02 - 2020in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=supercarz1991;14695614]I'd totally keep these up to date for people if I had a logger still. Its been so many years since I've even tried to make one work, I doubt I'll get to it
although that unlimited ammo anCombat Arms Classic Address 01 - 02 - 2020in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Engine Entry Point : 0x460000
Engine .code Size : 0x2BA000
Engine .code Offset : 0x1000
CShell Entry Point : 0x37100000
CShell .code Size : 0x708000
CShell .code Offset : 0x1000
d3d9.dll Entry Point : 0x702B0Combat Arms Classic Addiess 01 - 02 - 2020in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Combat Arms Classic Address 01 - 02 - 2020
Engine Entry Point : 0x460000
Engine .code Size : 0x2BA000
Engine .code Offset : 0x1000
CShell Entry Point : 0x37100000
CShell .code Size : 0x708000
CShell .code Offset :Zynga Pokerin Android / iOS Programming - yes please help
Showing the 4 most recent posts.