Posts by Anon7991
31 posts total, newest first.
[MAC / Windows] S - Build [ v/A02 ]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=asamortal;14182242]Why would a difference of 2 versions affect performance in any way?[/QUOTE]
Ask a flash dev.Alchemy SWFin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - If you want Max Alchemy level then take the SWF from this ancient trainer:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1332289
It's called "Alchemy & Blacksmithing hack" in the swf folder.[MAC / Windows] S - Build [ v/A02 ]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=asamortal;14167578]Updating the Flash version isn't really necessary though
I can play DF just fine even with Flash ver 9
as long as the hacks works then it works
If it isn't broken, don't fix it!
That's becaus[MAC / Windows] S - Build [ v/A02 ]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - 133spider Some amazing swfs you got there. Well done. I did happen to try it out this application and if I'm being honest it's the best one out there, However I noticed a flaw straight away. Upon the login screen the traHave you ever dreamed about your waifuin Anime - What a weirdo with a neckbeardo...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.