Posts by sound2
7 posts total, newest first.
[Release]Bots+AC130in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - You do requests bro? I want Bots+RolltheDice2 just for boredom. lol.[Release] Retarted bot modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - ^I dont think so for now.
My tes***ients thingy is set to 17, but I spawn with 7 bots, my question is does this depend on your PC?[Release] Retarted bot modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - ehh uhh why do i start with 7 bots? i tried asking nolife he didn't have an answer.. i want 17 bots.. :(alteriw.net is down?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - ^ How much people are we talking about?
edit : nevermind i think it's back up now :)alteriw.net is down?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Yes It's down ( I think )...
Well as the banner says.. "Deal with It" :p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.