Posts by HellYesFlamingo
45 posts total, newest first.
AK47 Iron Sightin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I made mine hanging low for that CoD feel I've been having :)Black Scar-L with Real Iron Sightsin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=korshlov;3443260]Accurate iron sight is FTW! Thanks dude. Won't be using an iTech anymore. Can you make one for regular SCAR?[/quote]
This is for the regular scar... :DM16a3 to m416 cqb+real iron s'in Combat Arms Mod Request - Mkay its on my to do list!Black Scar-L with Real Iron Sightsin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Oxygen.;3439374]I sense a MOTM 12 winner. @ the TS, you should enter the gun into the MOTM.[/quote]
But I entered my AK in already.... unless.... I can enter two? :DM6A2 SRT + M4A1 Iron Sights +BONUSin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Well done sir... well done bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.