Posts by wekal
30 posts total, newest first.
Automatic Market Updaterin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Anyone knows refined serum's ItemId?
It's an Addon for medkit
Edit: Nvm found it, it's Addon_Medkit_BlightedSyringeDead by Daylight Profile / Market File MEGATHREADin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - My Market file 6.7.1 without the unobtainable cosmetics & charms that can get you banned
scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/19bd304f05befdf834abc5e3991fd582f5c61628e1fa27c8f297cb5a33f9f728?nocache=1
https://[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=asd8uads8adsads;15351555]Yes. That's the issue I am having. I am just wondering if this issue happens to everyone. It started occuring 1 day after patch 6.7.0 where I had to reinstall my game.[/QUOTE]
Yeah this i[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=asd8uads8adsads;15351464]Can you upload the code for your GetAll file? I am using the one from the main thread and have the issue.[/QUOTE]
I'm using the same GetAll from the main thread, just changed the charac[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=asd8uads8adsads;15351306]I have GetAll file in my rules folder and in Fiddler. I still have the issue. Does this issue also happen to you? Just so I know whether it's normal or not.[/QUOTE]
No I don't have this i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.