Posts by TigerTJE
535 posts total, newest first.
I'll gonna release a Crossfire Theme Pack ( Project Android)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=misbaal;11262511]where link?[/QUOTE]
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?158687-Project-Android-v2/page14
Last post.[GLITCH][CrossFire]The Best Of CFPoekyin CrossFire Glitches - [QUOTE=zekeman123;10972490]GG, bro.
BTW, you should of tested them real quick and put in if they still work. lol[/QUOTE]
I don't have good glitch partners anymore. All of my friends stopped with CF (NA).[GLITCH][CrossFire]The Best Of CFPoekyin CrossFire Glitches - I was just glitching at Alpha and then at the UK servers when they came. I never had one specificly or something, just glitched for fun and not really in public matches.[GLITCH][CrossFire]The Best Of CFPoekyin CrossFire Glitches - [QUOTE=UltraPGNoob;10934367]was it on UK server times?[/QUOTE]
What do you mean?
[QUOTE=qSnipeCF;10938968]you, huhnfisch and 321gamer1 inspired me to start glitching and make glitch videos, you should check mine out :) [GLITCH][CrossFire]The Best Of CFPoekyin CrossFire Glitches - [QUOTE=qSnipeCF;10912780]Hey, I know I'm a bit late but I remember you :^)[/QUOTE]
Ow wow, someone does xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.