Posts by black_iceee
127 posts total, newest first.
Obeya EU1 cash farming, cops also neededin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - I saw someone was already collecting people for this farm but it's an old thread and the threadstarter had specific rules
I don't have any rules for you to join only that you're online anywhere from 3AM to 8-9AM GMT+1 sspawning servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - +1 vouch for this guy, spawned everything I asked for and even more, then when I was busy moving that stuff he spawned even more weapons.
Awesome guy, really helpful.spawning servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Truely_Handsome;8655062]What's funny is that you took my advise anyways, updated your thread, and it looks really nice.[/QUOTE]
you quoted the wrong guy.
[QUOTE=boyman3793;8660856]I didn't update anything yet anSpawning for all modsin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - sent you a friend invite on skypespawning servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=sh1nra;8656157]Yes you was right.
Yes i can, do you have skype?[/QUOTE]
yep, username: travnoseba
add me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.