Posts by jadestar23
11 posts total, newest first.
My WarRock Patch and Game Guard was Always Stopping Downloading!in WarRock Philippines Help & Discussions - New Error Found!
I have fix my first error that always stopping from downloading!
and the New Problem pop up,
its sure many of you got this too.
170930[5-22]EarlDakz Public D3D 2.0(Chams, No Reload, PlayerOPK/SVP, Powerlevelbot x64)in WarRock Philippines Hacks - HAhaha!
pa help nman o![5-22]EarlDakz Public D3D 2.0(Chams, No Reload, PlayerOPK/SVP, Powerlevelbot x64)in WarRock Philippines Hacks - 170307
Error!My WarRock Patch and Game Guard was Always Stopping Downloading!in WarRock Philippines Help & Discussions - [QUOTE=™~jpagz~™;8165653]give me a link!!!! /sigh[/QUOTE]
Please Upload it on media.fire or other Downloader and give me a link of it,
Email me: jasonbitos@yahoo.com
or add me on facebook https://www.facebooMy WarRock Patch and Game Guard was Always Stopping Downloading!in WarRock Philippines Help & Discussions - [QUOTE=Ryuzaki™;8154708]I have the same problem two days ago but try again, it should work now/gewd[/QUOTE]
Still I Cant Play!
Please share to me your Updated GameGuard Folder,.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.