Posts by Sprinter_MA
25 posts total, newest first.
QuickScope plugin for External ESp V1.7.2in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - [quote=TheGodfather;3767940][/quote]
config in external v1.7.2QuickScope plugin for External ESp V1.7.2in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - hey guys! I wonder if anyone has a good aimbot code that is good to Quick Scope plugin v 1.2 it worked fine before the patch but now it is not good: (
Help!
I think it is the following code:
BOT_STAND_Z = 56.7 # sExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=skip2mylou;3732682][/quote] I know how u can unban send me a pm if u wanna know it is steam that does that not a hack and its not actuy ment to unban but u canNew MPGH BO Public VIP coming up..in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - CALL ME A NOOB IF U WANT I AM NEW!
BUT WHAT IS VIP AND WHAT DO U MEAN xD
I KNOW I DONT UNDERSTAND HACKTHINGS AND STUFF LIKE THAT BUT PLEASE SAY IT!
THX!![BO] QuickScope plugin for ExternalHack v1.2in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=63OR63;3727619][/quote]
but where in the quickscope config is the time when it scopes in;(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.