Posts by VIVIsectVI
21 posts total, newest first.
Is that Russian 3 Attachment hack still working and undetected?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Like maybe ~8 months ago I remembered getting a Russian hack that allowed me to have 3 attachments, I even still have an M16 with M203, Suppressor, and ACOG. Was wondering if any of you still use it?Someone give me an account?in Starcraft 2 Hacks - [quote=XX_Kivata_XX;4602864][/quote]
You don't have to pay monthly.ExternalHack v1.6.1 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Tube bot is spazzing out for me. Only works half the timeCOD7 Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Umm, I ran this program and then accidentally clicked Black Ops multiplayer. Think I'm going to get banned?[RELEASE] BlueFlame-Throwerin Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - You have trolltastic as your avatar......*DISREGUARDS EVERY WORD YOU SAY*
Showing the 5 most recent posts.