Posts by leroyjenkins
15 posts total, newest first.
Suicide?in DayZ Help & Requests - Death by zeds is straightforward, but its slow. And changing video detail isnt very convenient too. I wrote a script in autohotkey which automatically hits esc, hits respawn button and hits esc again, worked wonders but Suicide?in DayZ Help & Requests - Hey, is there any way to circumvent spawning system in dayz by suiciding ? F*cking kamenka. Would be best without any hacks but any method is welcome. I know you can click the respawn button fast enough with low fps but Vertical FOV + viewmodel adjustmentsin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Nothing ? Really ? Oh, fov slider in-game options != vertical fov. Thats horizontal fov. Vertical fov could be adjusted for example in borderlands 1 using utility called flawless widescreen, but looks like there is nothiVertical FOV + viewmodel adjustmentsin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Hi. Maybe i failed at searching (I apologize in advance in that case), but I couldnt find any tool that could adjust Vertical FOV (which is atrocious by default in my humblest opinion), and/or change angle/position of weFake players mod in CTin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Thanks alot TechnoJacker, works great!
haxepic, i got it working but thanks anyway.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.