Posts by koelkastgast
7 posts total, newest first.
BydloBot v1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Suddenly, when I use this awesome hack it turns into 3rd person. How can I change this back to 1st person?Forced change host.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I also want to know this!Share your playerstats filesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - When i do eam lvl hack and i close cod i get again my other lvl, can some1 please help me????PlayerStats Editor 1.0.184 (UPDATED VERSION 2-19-2010) and EAM + Tutorial for Both!!in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - When i do eam lvl hack and i close cod i get again my other lvl, can some1 please help me????Share your playerstats filesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I really like this topic, but could some1 please post their playerstats who didnt use lvl hack and is about 4-7 prestige and dont has all titles and emblems? Thx
Showing the 5 most recent posts.