Posts by Pcbreacher
19 posts total, newest first.
[Torrent] Medal of honorin Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks - [quote=dem106;2897181]
It's both but online isn't cracked jet, so single for now but some cracks just doesn't work or you must restart your pc[/quote]
[quote=Balls Out;2917265]Is it multiplayer 2?[/quote]
Can you reaBattlefield: Bad Company 2 Sucks, For you?in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - I love Bc2 and everything about it....but I voted yes "it sucks" since no one's bothered making undetected public hacks for the game. I'm not saying that I suck at playing but I just love not dying, and having an advantaMOH Beta Hack Updated !!in Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks - Anyone have good taste in programming, could you tell us if this is malicious software or a false possitive please, I know it works but it looks a bit fishyWeirdest MOD ever..in Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks - I did an extensive review of your mod, and within 3 reasons stated below will prove that your mod is unfortunately an Illusion.
Theory 1
Your mod (Fov=100) only gives a bigger view of what you are playing. This in thMOH Beta Hack Updated !!in Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks - [quote=Shat;2361529]i think this might be detected. not sure tho, because i keep crashin...[/quote]
No hack is detected since Moh does not have a anti-cheat system.. yet, It has been confirmed that Punkbuster will ser
Showing the 5 most recent posts.