Posts by ccking
7 posts total, newest first.
[BANS] Stop modifying your bloodpoints.in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I mean it was possible a few weeks ago and I dit it with my Save file. Everything besides shards was reseted (BP and prestige etc.). But I‘m wondering if they still can check, for example when I get a manual report (tick[BANS] Stop modifying your bloodpoints.in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - What if I deleted my save file from the servers a few weeks ago (fiddler)? Can they still check if everythings reseted?Devs started banning other things.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - That's weird.. I'm still on 600M Bloodpoints for like 3-4 weeks now. No BanGot PERMANENT BANNEDin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=tsarmat98;13462827]how not been banned if I would like to use speedhack?[/QUOTE]
What? No one is talking about speedhack.. read the first postGot PERMANENT BANNEDin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=gerassss;13462745]I don't think it was the skillcheckbot.[/QUOTE]
then it had to be the amount of bloodpoints and items?
as I said, I used Bypass for editing, turned off cloud sync, had no legacy or other suspic
Showing the 5 most recent posts.