Posts by jayjay153
294 posts total, newest first.
Part of the virtualized cfbr ACin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=mrsimson;15135478]You can give me it ? thanks ![/QUOTE]
https://i.imgur.com/qOLd4s4.png
https://i.imgur.com/5e3NQE9.pngSome questionsin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=PassT;15119476]First question: I noticed a virtual function called getgamemode in iltclient or iltbase. My understanding is to get the current game mode? But I found that this virtual function has an int mode paHooking DeviceIoControl.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=0x171;15101705]Thx, i will try
I already tested this
https://i.ibb.co/YQdhC3g/Screenshot-16.png
And also hooked NtQueryVolumeInformationFile, ZwDeviceIoControlFile and returned STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL.
No results.[Hooking DeviceIoControl.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - can you try ?
ULONG WINAPI GetAdaptersInfoHook(PIP_ADAPTER_INFO AdapterInfo, PULONG SizePointer)
{
auto res = STDCALL_T(DWORD, oGetAdaptersInfo, 2, AdapterInfo, SizePointer);
if (res == 0)
{
PIP_ADAPTER_INFO pAdaanticheat related informationin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=imm47z;15087122]supp mpgh
i've been playing around and found some intresting functions inside crossfire_x64.exe that do some checks on the game ( vtable checks, hook checks, integrity and stuff like that ).
from w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.