Posts by wizz0w
17 posts total, newest first.
Any current fortnite injectors ??in Fortnite Discussion & Help - Trying to code up a fornite hack, ik how to and bullshit, problem is bypassing dogpooeye, feels like theres no way, but you guys always seem to find new shit so hmu and we can start making a hack :)How do i get unbanned from fortnitein Fortnite Discussion & Help - change your HWID ??external2 - because it turned out to be even shittier than your scriptsin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - hmm I think it doesn't work no more pm if you have a solution but, i'm on win10 and I got the files in documents under the folder name of external, I inject and nothing completely nothing, tried on 3 injectors have any iWhere did the original tisker.dll meme come from?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - where? plz explainSkybox Changer (fps saver)in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - table.Copy( hook ).Add( "PreDrawSkyBox", "removeSkybox", function() render.Clear( math.abs( math.cos( CurTime() /10 ) *100 ), math.abs( math.cos( CurTime() /10 ) *100 ), math.abs( math.cos( CurTime()/10 ) *100 ), 255 ) r
Showing the 5 most recent posts.