Posts by antierror
48 posts total, newest first.
how to update Scriptin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - how to update this script
How do I update the values indicated [RED] i need update
1-define(trigger,00445E31)
2-call 004DFB70
3-jne 00445A75
https://mrkzgulfup.com/uploads/161595691017951.jpg
Pic 1
https://mrkzgulfi need source codein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=dreek1;15050327]And I need one million dollars bobo[/QUOTE]
No need money only need this source u can help or no?i need source codein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - hello i need source code
Fast Fire
No Reload
No Recoil
One Place Killhow to get this addresin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thank you very much, anger, I got the addresseshow to get this addresin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15046007]bruhhh those thing doesn't have string XD
here is the pattern
NetVars::get()->Pointer.m_LTClientShell = NetVarManager::get()->GetOffset(xorstr_(_T("m_LTClientShell")), eCShell, (BYTE*)"\x
Showing the 5 most recent posts.