Posts by tvgh
4 posts total, newest first.
Get kicked from the lobbyin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - If you have editor your save and left your hosts file with the extra stuff you added to it it will keep kicking you from the game.CloudExtract v1.1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - can anyone still get this to work? getting error 100 non stopneed help with editing a save filein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - So I have edited my save file, I have the offline eac bypass and the bypass from Pleximon up. Every time I try to save it brings up this error: error 100. Can anyone help me? thanks for readingI need your opinion on what to do!in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Before reading know that I have verified my integrity of my game countless times, re-installed dbd countless times, and reset the entirety of steam countless times
So here is my problem/question:
Every time i join a
Showing the 4 most recent posts.