Posts by Kaspersky
33 posts total, newest first.
SwiftHack Eternia Hack CF 4/28/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - For all the idiots who say this doesn't work. Stop trying this on z8games crossfire because it only works for the private server he listed, but the site is still down, prob getting shut down or something.SwiftHack Eternia Hack CF 4/28/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Btw, the site is down still...SwiftHack Eternia Hack CF 4/28/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - When did Crossfire have a private server?SwiftHack NA CF 4/26/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - The only thing I need is something to help me see ghost a lot easier, then its all good.SwiftHack NA CF 4/26/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I was about to try this but with all the comments saying it makes you lag hardcore, then I won't but Ill "thanks" you because this seems like a good and legit/working hack.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.