Posts by justinvapes
22 posts total, newest first.
✅🔥ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD ALL APPS🔥✅🔥39.90 USD - 1 YEAR🔥✅🔥7.50 USD - 1 MONTH🔥✅in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - sent request :)Would this bloodpoint farming get me banned?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ForgotMyInfo;14547026]I don't buy that story. In order to get everyone to p3 lv50 you need to be around 1k hours afk. That's bs.[/QUOTE]
okay tough guy, I can log on to the acct right now and send you screenshotsChanging rank DBD 3.0.2in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - i feel like this would be an instaban...?Would this bloodpoint farming get me banned?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I was banned on an alt acct for AFK farming.. I literally did it 24/7 and got all survivors/killers p3 level 50. I did it just to see if i'd get banned. It worked. lol be wise... people used to comment on my steam profiwallhacks engine.ini (v 3.1.2)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - hmm... how fast will this get detected?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.