Posts by ForrestGump
1,555 posts total, newest first.
Simple - Public [ESP & Bones, RCS And Trigger]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It works now when I play Windowed Fullscreen.
Thanks!Simple - Public [ESP & Bones, RCS And Trigger]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - The hacks runs but I'm unable to use DEL to open the menu GUI.[PolyHack] PolyRank 1.1 - Updated Offsetsin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It's most likely detected because I used it yesterday and it wasn't displaying the ranks for me when I ran it. Then it crashed a couple seconds ago.
It was working when I used it a couple weeks ago.clockwork's tiny hacks #14bin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=brnzao;10683039]Played 3 matches with it, no VAC.
Status: UD[/QUOTE]
Same. Not sure why people keep claiming it's detected.clockwork's tiny hacks #14bin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=maimuta;10682996]All people say is DETECTED...[/QUOTE]
If everyone said the sky was purple, doesn't make it purple.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.