Posts by 41pac
20 posts total, newest first.
PRUTH GRAPHICS | ★ Professional Logos ★ Banners ★ Thread Designs ★ Signatures & morein User Services - Amazing work! Super detailed oriented and turned out exactly as I envisioned it. I would not hesitate to reach out if I need more work done and highly recommend his service.best steroid source?in Health & Fitness - I wouldn't suggest roids until you feel you've plateaued. I've got a few buddies who shoot up and from my understanding is that it matures your muscles. So let's say you decide one day to stop doing it and working out leLets talk about stonksin General - It's a tough situation, indices are in a weird situation where you see SPY/QQQ making new ATH and yet small caps not going anywhere. I notice most weed has been selling off but tech has been carrying indices. I'd play itOld mpgh membersin General - I feel it has something to do with other similar sites in the past not existing anymore, getting shut down, having everyone come herei need 1 morein Spammers Corner - nah you're not leaving the hell hole
Showing the 5 most recent posts.