Posts by bugwar2
30 posts total, newest first.
Need Some Information About Vmwarein CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=SliverBullet;8026755]It bre laggy as hell if u want to run it with no problems I suggest u follow this rule u will need a i7 thoguth
2 ram per cow and 4 ram for iOS no problems and stable as fuuck
I use to do thHow Many CrossFires can I Run ?in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE]U probably lagg a little have black screen and etc[/QUOTE]
Nope, i dont lagg because i use win xp 64 bit so i have alot of free ram.Meme Kill Marksin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Thanks you.I want any change ip good program or socks sitein CrossFire Help - I got permanently ban on my main acc for changing IP to make free zp so becareful.CanadaFrost Memory Hack [v1.3]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Not working :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.