Posts by KFC
83 posts total, newest first.
How to unlock phones?in Marketplace Talk - You can pay trough ebayHotels 30-40% of the costin Marketplace Talk - Probably zyrth/puupuu trying to fckn come back yall better watch out lmaoBECOME A TWITCH PARTNER NOW | TWITCH VERIFICATION | INDIVIDUAL PARTNERSHIPin User Services - [QUOTE=The Only God;13533164]I don't see how you would get denied unless your views are botted / following is faked. You meet the requirements to become a partner lol.[/QUOTE]
My views are botted and followers are fake BECOME A TWITCH PARTNER NOW | TWITCH VERIFICATION | INDIVIDUAL PARTNERSHIPin User Services - [QUOTE=xkiller02;13530932]Become a verified Twitch partner now! Hassle-free Twitch Partnerships that works on all accounts! [/QUOTE]
I just applied for partnership since I got 36k followers and around 250 concurrent vieHOTELS(DOT)COM SERVICES = ACCOUNTS/REWARDS/FREE NIGHTS/VOUCHERS/GCin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a doubt that this is PuuPuu since they got same service and same grammar/way of talking
Showing the 5 most recent posts.