Posts by trojanator
17 posts total, newest first.
MW2Team No Recoil/Spread [1.0.182][UPDATE]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Great so NOW you release an undetectable version after blasting me in your other thread for informing you about it.MW2 Hack team - No recoil/spread[1.0.182]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=Hell_Demon;1530037]You do realise that VAC bans are delayed right? and that delay is between 3 and 5 weeks.
What you're saying is that they detected my hack at least 2 weeks before I even made it. GG fag ;)[/quMW2 Hack team - No recoil/spread[1.0.182]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I lost everything. Don't make the mistakes I did. Hacking is for losers.MW2 Hack team - No recoil/spread[1.0.182]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Just a friendly note to let everyone know this is DEFINITELY DETECTED.
DO NOT USE THIS ANYMORE.Im thinking of starting to hack this game but...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Oh I see. So chances are you could be safe but VACBlocker makes you extra safe?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.