Posts by flashfire132
253 posts total, newest first.
[COLOR="#00FF00"]Unbanning..Method..Works..[/COLOR]in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=rasa955;9102439]Haha you can't be serious?Not trying to ruin thread or anything but anyone can unbann account this days,nexon is releasing all accounts in an attempt to renew support system + transferring Sudden AFenix V2.0 [NA]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Looks promising. When it's approved I'll test and come back with results.Over 2000 KSSN'sin Combat Arms Korea Hacks - I don't know if this is the right section or not so move it if needed, but I have a bunch of KSSN's that you can use for various game accounts; Combat Arms, DragonBall Z Online, (any Korean game), etc. I won't upload thiCoder.Dias V1.5 [NA] | Esp's | Aimbot ...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It crashes because it's detected, you can't just fix that. Use it at your own risk, but you're most likely going to be banned within 2 minutes.Coder.Dias V1.5 [NA] | Esp's | Aimbot ...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The hack is definitely detected so use at your own risk. Two accounts banned within 15 minutes, good hack though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.