Posts by Offbeat Ninja
75 posts total, newest first.
Possible CE Bypass.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Corndog5595;928409]Please use the help thread if hacks/bypasses arent working for you. we dont need all this spam...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/66400-help-thread-post-any-questions-here.html[Possible CE Bypass.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Anyone have a bypass for cheatengine.
I want to search some addresses up.
I tried NBProductions.dll and GetPastHackshield.dll but both of them don't work.[Shoot Through Walls] Glitch or Hack?in Combat Arms Discussions - but its not a glitch though.
when kill cam is on, i see them standing there in a normal position not glitching in an object or something.
one time i was hiding behind a rock, and i see bullets flying into it and i di[Shoot Through Walls] Glitch or Hack?in Combat Arms Discussions - yah, they actually shoot through cement walls but they dont kill me in one hit.
but i dont think its vip though. They dont get headshots.[Shoot Through Walls] Glitch or Hack?in Combat Arms Discussions - I have seen people shooting through the walls and killing me on almost all the maps.
Is it a glitch or hack?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.