Posts by maxxe23
64 posts total, newest first.
How To Hide Hacks And Personal Stuff..in Combat Arms Tutorials - not for porn or hacks but if you got files to put on thumb drive people would delete like a cousin or sibling then this is nice to have. keepin my mp3's in hereGodmode and 1 Hit Kill 9.3 [NA | EU] [AutoBind]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - i tried this hack with the new "metaject flexable injector" and using windows 7 and ran with admin and auto inject yet i get in game and before i select character the hack is detected. not sure who to ask for helpWolf Team Center 1.8 (New injector, Improvements and bug fixes!)in WolfTeam Hacks - i downloaded it but when i hit setup it said that there was error and contact administrator. What do i do?GameStatus CANA 25/09in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Well come someone tell me where i can learn coding so i can make one myself. NOT IN LETTERS I NEED VIDEO OR I'LL SKIP AROUND. I wanna learn this stuff and so far i know how to do c++. Please helpWhy the wait?in Combat Arms Hack Requests - I'M NOT BEING RUDE OR RUSHY!!!
I'm just simply asking why is it taking so long for someone to make a hack because this is the longest time its taken in order for a hack to be posted i was just curious. I would make one
Showing the 5 most recent posts.