Posts by samt14
136 posts total, newest first.
SE'ers FOR ANY ITEMS SHIPPED TO UK/USin Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=RespectNF;14507135]@ NBAHUSTLE Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.
Middleman Services: If you or any custoLooking for Soundcloud Promotionin Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=irohtheteamaker;11668776]Looking to hire someone for soundcloud bulk likes hmu on PM for details[/QUOTE]
I can message me🔥💸 FITBIT SHOP | ★ VERSA / ★ IONIC / ★ CHARGE 2 / ★ BLAZE | 🔥 FAST & RELIABLEin User Services - Got my versa!!!I lost 400$ and i wanna kmsin General - [QUOTE=sbuj;14448462]
all u gotta do is whip ur phone out, dial 482 555 0100, and ulle have max ammo and health, then go steal shit and when the cops are close just dial 267 555 0100 to lower your wanted level[/QUOTE]
I lost 400$ and i wanna kmsin General - [QUOTE=Jotaro Kujo;14448353]
I guess you don't believe in heaven right?[/QUOTE]
no i do, this doesn't happen that much :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.