Posts by xevu
11 posts total, newest first.
Autonexus: 059 or CrazyClient?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - tbh i think 059's autonexus is the same, i haven't died on any characters since i started using it. 059's client also seems smoother. only way you'll die is if you play like a retard and run into everythingHelp on creating a toggleable fullscreen and autoaim for a clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - yeah i fixed it tyHelp on creating a toggleable fullscreen and autoaim for a clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - alright. Could autoaim be done by taking the code from a different client and just inputting it?Help on creating a toggleable fullscreen and autoaim for a clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Hi, I have been working on my own client for ~2 weeks now. I've made mostly all of it but I need a fullscreen and autoaim. I don't know how to add it and I would like a bit of help. Thanks ^^No Debuffs - Creating A Simple Hacked Client For Beginners - Part 1 of 5-in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - so if i were to add no debuffs to an already existing hacked client (Gravitir's vanilla+autonexus) I just input it alongside the client or do i have to take the code from gravitir's client and add it all to a vanilla cli
Showing the 5 most recent posts.