Posts by FlyingNeko
206 posts total, newest first.
Best of Seller PSN/Xbox/iTunes Cards...!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Do you sell Google Play Canadian Gift Cards?[TemTem] Can anyone look into this?in Other MMORPG Hacks - [QUOTE=cuhris;14877281]Anyone aware if ********** cheat is actually undetected? I got banned in the past for using the crazy hacks (speed/teleport/heal/etc) but now I just want to use the macro features (running back and[TemTem] Can anyone look into this?in Other MMORPG Hacks - [QUOTE=LmaoMehari;14855347][QUOTE=FlyingNeko;14687349]
I've been looking into the game since release, they use smart fox server 2, similarly to the battleon-games. They are built in unity meaning that .net reflection all[TemTem] Can anyone look into this?in Other MMORPG Hacks - They do now also do steam bans. I also know of only 1 player who was a false positive that got unbanned.
The private server seems pretty interesting tho.what do you guys do in your spare time in 2020?in General - [QUOTE=i can't think of one;14726059]what anime?[/QUOTE]
All kinds of anime. I will recommend you Murenase! Seton Gakuen for now. It's one that I'm watching recently. :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.