Posts by ash4747
7 posts total, newest first.
Monster Legends Gem Hackin Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ShinTakata;13515196]did you get banned by using this method? ash4747?[/QUOTE]
I did not get banned, it's not really possible for them to detect, as long as you're only editing the monsters, and nothing else.I need a HACKS for MONSTER LEGENDSin Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - I created a tutorial that explains how to create a super overpowered monster to fight with -- I don't think it's possible to hack gems due to how the game works (they are server sided), if you're still interested, take aMonster Legends Gem Hackin Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - Hi,
I've attempted it, but it's server sided. I was able to create a hack that gives you a super over powered monster though.
If you're still interested, here's a tutorial:
https://youtu.be/rRoFvwCInRwMonster Legends Hacksin General Hacking - Hi,
This is a rather old thread, however, I created a tutorial that shows off a hack to get super over powered monsters in this game, take a look:
https://youtu.be/rRoFvwCInRwWhat Resources Do I Need To Start Making Hacks?in Game Hack & Cheat Development - The easiest, most noob friendly tool is "Cheat Engine", you can google for tutorials -- start with singleplayer games because those are much easier to hack :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.