Posts by Urdur
3 posts total, newest first.
Dead by Daylight :: Savegame Editor Updated (again)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Urdur;13477676]Managed to edit my savefile but now I keep getting Error Code 2 (failure to validate hosts account through EAC) when i try to start a lobby as killer.
I can still play survivor and I've received Dead by Daylight :: Savegame Editor Updated (again)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Managed to edit my savefile but now I keep getting Error Code 2 (failure to validate hosts account through EAC) when i try to start a lobby as killer.
I can still play survivor and I've received no ban message so I asCloudExtract v1.1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't work,after injecting the modified save file nothing changes.
To clarify:
I start by blocking EAC
Then I start your application
Then I start the game
Once the cinematic is over,I press 0 to extract the sa
Showing the 3 most recent posts.