Posts by warmage122
103 posts total, newest first.
What Are Source Codes?in Coders Lounge - I hate to be late here but when i started learning c++ the best book i came across was Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 days (5th Edition). I have looked into the 7th edition and i dont think i would have picked it up as faEver have this problem?in Coders Lounge - [QUOTE='Bruno;8443175]
^
Music tends to be a good solution to me aswell at work.
Even tho I need it to be loud so I don't get distracted with my co-workers or phones.
I also tend to take a break from time to time to diEver have this problem?in Coders Lounge - Here's my problem which doesn't have to do with my code, but with my concentration. Ive been working on this project for work on and of for roughly the last 9 hours, but i spaced out for the last hour or so and ended up MPGH Sweeping Changes (questions...)in General - You couldnt tell from the beginning that it was an april fools jokeSpammers Metionsin Spammers Corner - SPAM SPAMIDDY SPAM SPAM SPAM
Showing the 5 most recent posts.