Posts by gamefreak6300
10 posts total, newest first.
Cetera R10.3 [Reboot]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=hobodan111;15241492]The .Swf file you update would be appreciated too since some of us can't connect when its prebundled into a projector.
Bug report edit: the quest turn-in is broken too.[/QUOTE]
You can maCetera R10.3 [Reboot]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Dude.... You made the kill lag screen gray..... My eyes thank you so very much. Thanks for all the work you're doing on these trainers and programs and such. I can't really enjoy this game the same way I did 13 years agoGrimoire 3.6 Fixed + Source Codein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Grimoire won't load for me. I try to run the program and nothing happens. rip. Do I need to mess with my flash installation or something?Cetera OMGClient/AQLite (Windows/Mac)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I can't seem to get the "Kill for Items" feature to work properly. I am unable to add any items to the list and therefore I am left with only a kill monster statement with no item in parentheses. Any workaround for this?Grimoire 3.8 | Feature suggestions and improvements acceptedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey, thanks for the great work on this application. I was wondering if it is possible to make an if statement that uses "<" or ">". Thanks in advance for any help you can give, cheers.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.