Posts by samuie
9 posts total, newest first.
Need help CSGOSimple source + aimbot + configmanagerin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hello everyone!
Well I have clean csgosimple source ... I added configmanager ( load & save configs ), all works great! But after some time I add aimbot ... and just with aimbot settings I have problems ( because I takeNeed help with MemoryReadWrite class C#in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Problem solved! Thank you all !!! Thread can be closed !Need help with MemoryReadWrite class C#in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Zaczero;13752527]So what I see is you should optimize OpenProcess and CloseHandle methods (they should be opened once on program start [initialization] - you don't have to close it)
I don't really see why would itNeed help with MemoryReadWrite class C#in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Zaczero;13751082]Can't find you (too many results with the same name).
Also I'd suggest you to remove this download link as soon as possible because it's external download and you will get banned :x
Leave me your Need help with MemoryReadWrite class C#in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Zaczero;13749953]If it's like below 200 lines I can take a look ;)
If more nah
pm me[/QUOTE]
I cant PM and I cant attach files here ...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.