Posts by bubibubi
30 posts total, newest first.
I need help to create hacksin Dead Frontier Hacks - Common sense is required. http://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/I made some new hacks. Is there anyone else making hacks?in Dead Frontier Hacks - Thunderkill - 11/11/2016
Well hello
01101001 - 11/11/2016
yo
🙃1
i guess it's not feasible to get in touch live
Thunderkill - 11/11/2016
It's not necessary but oh well
Tell me more about your autoloot
November 12,OHFreeze! | One-hit freeze (UNDETECTED) 11-11-16in Dead Frontier Hacks - Would you also mind describing exactly how it is supposed to work?I made some new hacks. Is there anyone else making hacks?in Dead Frontier Hacks - Made a damage hack and the anti-explosion hack. Wouldn't mind sharing those with other hack makers.
Premise: if you have nothing useful to say don't even think of pming me, beggars will have no freebies.
I would likNitrome Games Hackin Flash Game Hacks - Remove obfuscation from most nitrome games in order to make you able to use ce
part1
d0 30 d0 49 00 5e ?? 60 ?? ?? 46 ?? ?? 00 2d 48 a2 2d 06 a1 68 ?? 5e ?? 60 ?? d1 a0 68 ?? 47
d0 30 d0 49 00 5e ?? 10 07 00 00 02 02
Showing the 5 most recent posts.